Monday, April 13, 2009

Entry #18 - April 13th, 2009

Happy Easter!

A little updated is needed.

I went to Hamburg from the 12th - 15th of March. I went with Adam and visited our friend Kaddy there. We explored around Hamburg and one day in Lübeck. I really enjoyed Hamburg. We were told that buildings which seems newer than the others are buildings that had to be rebuilt because the old building that used to stand there were destroyed by the war. It was a great few days in Germany once again.

Christina and Martina came and visited Örebro for about a week. They spent 2-3 days in Örebro and then we went to Malmö and Copenhagen. Malmö was a very nice place with a great atmosphere. Copenhagen is a very beautiful city. It also has a good atmosphere, but the only difference is that it's a bigger city than Malmö. However I think I like Copenhagen the most out of Oslo, Helsinki, and Stockholm. So if you ever get a chance to visit Copenhagen, then I think you should! Many great memories were created on this trip and this was yet another great trip.

In the next few weeks I will be quite busy with my Outdoor Education Class. We will be going camping, skiing, ice fishing, caving, rock climbing, survival skills, horseback riding, etc, etc. So I'm quite excited! Soon my exchange will be over, it went by soooo fast! But I can't wait since Virginia and Lara are coming over to visit and then the three of us and Hayley will be going on a cruise around the Mediterran! Wohoo!!!

Later Gator.
Ytam.

1 comment:

seehayleytravel said...

"We will be going camping, skiing, ice fishing, caving, rock climbing, survival skills, horseback riding, etc, etc."

Sucks to be you! lol