Sunday, March 8, 2009

Entry #17 - March 8th, 2009

I think it's about time I stop putting this updating business off.
So a lot is to be updated. However I will keep it short since I know you all won't want to hear all about every single detail that has happened since my last update. Okay, let's begin, shall we?

Trip - To Austria and Czech February 11th - 22nd, 2009
I was gone for 11-12 days on a mini vacation. I had the most fantastic time. Some say because I got to meet up with Christina again, that might actually be true. So I was suppose to stay about 4 days in Linz/Walding, then another 4 days in Vienna, and then a day in Brno, Czech Republic, and then another 3 days in Prague. Things changed. I got sick and so we stayed 5 days in Linz/Walding and 3 days in Vienna. Surprisingly I enjoyed Linz more than Vienna. Every single day of our trip, with the exception of Brno, we got snow! It got to the point where it was annoying :P. But Brno, we had really nice weather so that was awesome! So, Christina travelled with me all the way to Prague, and we met up with Martina in Brno, and then finally met up with Klara in Prague. What a reunion eh? But Prague was beautiful as everyone has said. And plus, everything in Czech is extremely cheap! I was in wonderland!!! People should probably visit Czech before they take Euro and bump up their prices...

Trip - Lappland.
Amazing trip even though it takes about 15- 20 hours of train ride to get there. I got to visit the Ice hotel, drive my own dog sledge, go snow-shoeing, go caving, and most important, WE SAW THE NORTHERN LIGHTS! It was so breath-taking. This trip was definitely worth going. I manage to do so many activities that I otherwise would not get the opportunity to do or the guts to do. So it was an excellent experience!

This month is my busiest month, in accordance to education (finally eh?). But I will be visiting Hamburg, Germany to visit AK. I will be gone from March 12th - 15th, 2009! That will be my escape and my much needed getaway. I haven't experienced stress ever since I got here, and now it finally hits. :( But I cannot wait until March is over. Oh by the way, I'm planning on booking another trip at the very last week of March, any ideas? If you do, be sure to tell me!

Til later,
Ytam.

No comments: